Parents Night - August 31 7:00PM-8:00PM
"Meet the Teacher" for our Three Day Class
September 7 9:00AM-11:30AM
"Meet the Teacher" for our Two Day Class
September 8 9:00AM-11:30AM
First day of School for our Three Day Class September 12
First Day of School for our Two Day Class September 13
Now Accepting Registrations for
2016-2017 School Year!
The overall goal of the staff at FCNS is to provide each student with an excellent, positive, and enjoyable first school experience in which they learn through all their senses and individual intelligences. Our aim is not only to teach them "what they need to know" but also to lay a foundation so that each one will be a successful, lifelong learner.
Our specific objectives include:
1. Providing an understanding of basic Christian Principles.
2. Fostering positive group behavior skills, cooperation, and social skills.
3. Enhancing motor coordination and body control.
4. Developing the academic skills necessary for Kindergarten success.
5. Increasing exposure to art and music.